Friday 21 May 2010

Win a Super Fun Puzzle Book of Horror


One thing about being a freelance Illustrator is that whenever I do anything other than work on my mac it just feels like I'm skiving, and hence my poor runt of a horror blog has received some unfair treatment at my hands.  However, just because I lock my blog away in the cellar and forget to feed him every once in a while, it does not mean my love of horror has been similarly neglected.  As part of my life as an Illustrator I often have to come up with new and exciting ways to get my work in front of Art Directors, and one such past endeavour was the 'Super Fun Puzzle Book of Horror'.  This daft little creation is a booklet of kid's puzzles all with a horror theme.  However since you generally have to be an Art Director to receive such bin filling fun, how would you like to win a copy of your very own? All you have to do is correctly identify all 11 characters on the cover, or simply what movie they appear in and Email your answers  over to Nik@nikholmes.com and the winner will be chosen at random on Monday 31st May.


Gotta catch 'em all!

No comments: